Following Covid-19, Door Warehouse will be open again for business from 15th June.
We are able to quote and price via email/phone. In order to protect our customers and staff, if you prefer to visit our warehouse to view our products we will be opening the showroom by appointment only.
Send us an email with your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include where possible some rough sizes and a photo of the doors/stairs/windows you wish to replace.
Following the latest guidelines from the Government, we are now working from home. We are still able to help, advise, answer any questions and take orders ready for as soon as we are allowed to open again.
Please email email@example.com for a quote; we can give you an exact price based on measurements you supply. If you're looking for a new front or back door we can work out your price and mock up your new doors based on either measurements or a photo of the existing door/opening.
We are also booking in future installation dates and taking deposits over the phone or by bank transfer.
Following the ongoing development of Covid-19, we would like to take a moment to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team is of the utmost importance. We are constantly monitoring recommended guidelines and government advice and are taking steps so that we can continue to provide our customers with doors, windows, stairs ironmongery and an installation service.
One of the ways identified to reduce the risk to both our team and you is to review our face to face interactions.
Here are the key steps we are taking:
● We are instructing our in store team, delivery & installation team members to try wherever possible to maintain a reasonable distance (approximately 1-2 metres) from other people on-site;
● Our in store team, delivery & installation team members have been equipped with hand sanitiser so that they can maintain a high standard of hygiene;
● We have advised our in store team, delivery & installation team not to request signatures on completion;
● Any in store team, delivery & installation team members who are feeling unwell are required to self-isolate and remain at home as per the government advice
● Any in store team, delivery & installation team member that has been abroad will go through the government process of isolation and testing;
We are constantly reviewing the situation and have continuity plans in place to support should the guidance change.
We thank you for your continued custom and understanding during these unprecedented times.
The Door Warehouse Team